Helpful Moving Tips
- Separate your boxes by size, and place appropriate size boxes in each room
- Have all supplies (i.e. tape, bubble wraps, packing paper) lined up next to your boxes when packing
- Pack one room at a time, marking each box with a description of its contents and destination (i.e. kitchen, master bath)
- Use “FRAGILE” labels on boxes with breakable items. This will alert movers to handle with care.
Our clean, secure and heated storage facility is temperature controlled and features a state of the art fire and security protection system. We have an easily accessible loading dock for cost efficient loading and unloading.
All belongings are professionally padded, packed and shrink wrapped into their own labeled cubicles.
What Swain offers:
- Insurance is available
- Our storage facility has no public access
- Easily accessible load dock (quicker loading & unloading times)
- Affordable rates on short term and long term storage
The importance of temperature controlled storage facility is to maintain a consistent environment, so that your belongings can deal with the ups and downs in temperature due to unpredicted whether. Controlling these scenario’s keeps your stuff dry, healthy and happy; giving you a piece of mind that your possessions are safe and secure.