Helpful Moving Tips
- Separate your boxes by size, and place appropriate size boxes in each room
- Have all supplies (i.e. tape, bubble wraps, packing paper) lined up next to your boxes when packing
- Pack one room at a time, marking each box with a description of its contents and destination (i.e. kitchen, master bath)
- Use “FRAGILE” labels on boxes with breakable items. This will alert movers to handle with care.
Swain carries a variety of packing supplies & materials:
- 2 Cube Box — 18(W) x 15 1/2(D) x 13(H)
- 4 Cube Box — 18 1/2(W) x 15 3/4(D) x 21(H)
- 15lbs of packing paper (pre-cut)
- Tape & shrink wrap (small or larger)
- Mattress covers (single, double, queen, king)
- Wardrobes (comes with hanging bar)
Free delivery on all packing materials & free wardrobes comes with every move, no matter the size of the move!